Advanced Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy (IFMNT)
Newly updated – now 12-Month Intensive (w/optional credential)
New Date! Alternating Tuesdays starting June 25th, 2019
All live webinars are held 1 – 3 PM ET (10-12 PST)
65 pre-approved CPEs for RDNs (others may submit to their credentialing boards)
The advanced training offers a mix of live and pre-recorded webinars covering specialty topics and testing used in an IFMNT practice. Alternating week sessions offer a comfortable and easily manageable pace of learning. This course is a must for anyone who wants to practice at the deepest level!
Topics Covered in this training:
- ADHD/Autism spectrum disorders
- Therapeutic use of Ketogenic diets
- Hormone Health/gender wellness
- Addictions/compulsive behaviors
- Neurotransmitters balance in mood disorders and Adrenal health
- Biotoxin Illness
- Genomic testing and application throughout all topics
- Advanced Laboratory testing
- Organic acids
- Amino acids
- Fatty acids
- Case studies to demonstrate application of your learning
- Lab practicums for more application
- Loads of handouts and additional learning links
- Private course forum for class participants to network and for additional Q & A between sessions
Don’t let your availability get in the way…All live sessions are also recorded offering the option to do this course as an on-demand learning experience. Self-study quizzes given for each topic to help you stay on track and prepare for final exam.
Join an elite group of IFMNT experts – Earn your FMN credential!
Qualifications to earn the FMN credential include:
- The completion of our Foundations in IFMNT (or opt-out approval)
- Our IFMNT Certificate of Training course (with successful certification)
- Completion of our IFMNT Case Studies 6 session pre-recorded course or Functional Nutrition Grand Rounds live/interactive training (minimum 6-session series
- Successful completion of a 150-question exam covering the advanced topics in this course
- Submission of a progressive case study (over multiple visits) by the end of the 90-day exam period following this course.