The advanced training offers a mix of live and pre-recorded webinars covering specialty topics and testing used in an IFMNT practice. Alternating week sessions offer a comfortable and easily manageable pace of learning. This course is a must for anyone who wants to practice at the deepest level!
Topics Covered in this training:
- ADHD/Autism spectrum disorders
- Therapeutic use of Ketogenic diets
- Hormone Health/gender wellness
- Addictions/compulsive behaviors
- Neurotransmitters balance in mood disorders and Adrenal health
- Biotoxin Illness
- Genomic testing and application throughout all topics
- Advanced Laboratory testing
- Organic acids
- Amino acids
- Fatty acids
- Case studies to demonstrate application of your learning
- Lab practicums for more application
- Loads of handouts and additional learning links
- Private course forum for class participants to network and for additional Q & A between sessions
Don’t let your availability get in the way…All live sessions are also recorded offering the option to do this course as an on-demand learning experience. Self-study quizzes given for each topic to help you stay on track and prepare for final exam.
Join an elite group of IFMNT experts – Earn your FMNS credential!
Qualifications to earn the FMNS credential include:
- Have completed our Foundations in IFMNT course (or earned opt-out approval)
- Have completed our IFMNT Certificate of Training (COT) course, with successful certification
- Note: If you took Level 2 (or COT) without becoming certified, you’ll need to take the COT program as an alumni and pass the certification process
- Successfully complete a 150-question exam covering the advanced topics in this course
- Submission of a progressive case study (over multiple visits) by the end of the 90-day exam period following this course.