New Series Coming Soon – September 2021!
IFMNT Advanced Training offers a mix of live and pre-recorded webinars covering specialty topics and testing used in an IFMNT practice. Alternating week sessions offer a comfortable and easily manageable pace of learning. This course is a must for anyone who wants to practice at the deepest level and become an expert IFMNT authority!
Topics Covered in this training:
- ADHD/Autism spectrum disorders
- Therapeutic use of Ketogenic diets
- Hormone health/gender wellness
- Addictions/Eating disorders
- Neurotransmitter balance in mood disorders and Adrenal health
- Biotoxin Illness
- Genomic application throughout the course
- Advanced Laboratory testing – Organic Acids, etc.
- Case studies to demonstrate application of your learning
- Loads of handouts and additional learning links
- Private course forum for class participants to network and for additional Q & A between sessions
Don’t let your availability get in the way…All live sessions are also recorded offering the option to do this course as an on-demand learning experience. Self-study quizzes are given for each topic to help you stay on track and prepare for the (optional) credentialing exam.
Join an elite group of IFMNT experts – Earn your FMNS credential!
Qualifications to earn the FMNS credential include:
- Have completed our Foundations in IFMNT course (or earned opt-out approval)
- Have completed our IFMNT Certificate of Training (COT) course, with successful certification
- Have completed the minimum of a 6-session series of IFMNT Grand Rounds interactive series
- Have completed the IFMNT Advanced course and successfully completed a 150-question exam covering the advanced topics
- Submission of a progressive case study (over multiple visits) by the end of the 5-month exam period following this advanced course.
Note: If you took Level 2 (or COT) without becoming certified and you wish to earn the FMNS credential, you’ll need to enroll in our new COT/credentialing program (not this course) – please inquire for more information and for alumni discount for same